SEASON SIX PREMIERE OF HALLMARK CHANNEL’S ‘GOOD WITCH’
ELEVATES NETWORK TO BE #1-RATED IN WEEKEND TOTAL DAY
Debuts As #1 Scripted Series of The Week
New York, NY, May 8, 2020 – On the heels of a record-setting season finale of Hallmark Channel’s original series “When Calls the Heart”, Sunday night’s Season Six premiere of “Good Witch” boosted the network to rank as the highest-rated on cable in Weekend Total Day. Additionally, the debut established “Good Witch” as the #1 original scripted cable series of the week among Households, Women 18+, and Total Viewers.
The episode averaged a 3.0 Household rating, 2.9 million Total Viewers, and 404,000 Women 25-54 on a L+3 basis, and marked the second highest-rated and most-watched entertainment cable program of the day among Households and Women 18+.
Key Nielsen Highlights (L+3)
Sunday, May 3 – “Good Witch” Season Six Premiere
- Season Six premiere averaged a 3.0 Household rating, 2.9 million Total Viewers, and 404,000 Women 25-54
- “Good Witch” ranked as the #1 original scripted series of the week on ad-supported cable among Households, Women 18+, and Total Viewers
- Episode propelled Hallmark Channel to be the #1-rated entertainment cable network over the weekend among Households, Women 18+
- Was the second highest-rated and most-watched entertainment cable program of the day among Households and Women 18+
- Episode reached 3.4 million Unduplicated Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen Live+3 (4/27/2020-5/3/2020)
For photos and more information, please visit the link below:
Contact: Megan Van Tine, 212-445-6694 | MeganVanTine@CrownMedia.com
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks’ flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country’s leading destination for quality family entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network features an ambitious lineup of original content, including movies; scripted primetime series; annual pet specials including, “Kitten Bowl”and “American Rescue Dog Show”; and a daily, two-hour lifestyle show, “Home & Family.” Additionally, Hallmark Channel is the exclusive home to world premiere presentations of the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame franchise. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate life’s special moments, Hallmark Channel also offers annual holiday programming franchises including “Countdown to Christmas” and many other seasonal offerings. Rounding out the network’s diverse slate are some of television’s most beloved comedies and series, including “The Golden Girls” and “Frasier.”
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.